Friday 9 September 2016

# 35mm # analog

Film's not dead


RO: După mult timp, am reușit să îmi developez filmele făcute cu un an sau doi ani în urmă. Nu mi-au ieșit toate pozițiile, dar eu sunt mulțumită de ceea ce a ieșit. Îmi plac fotografiile vintage, puțin șterse, dar cel mai mult că niciodată nu știi cum va ieși fotografia până nu  developezi.
Voi ați fotografia pe film?

ENG: Well, after a really long time I've finally took my films to develop them.
This was my second attempt for shooting on film. And I won't stop here. I love the vintage, faded pictures and the thing that you have only a few shots to take and you don't know what you've done until you develop them.
All these pictures makes me think of all those pictures you see on Tumblr.

These pictures had been taken one year and two years ago. And of course not of all of them got to see the light.
Maybe next time will be better.

Would you shoot on film?







Photography: Ana Pascariu
Camera used: Zenit & disposable camera


2 comments: